Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
The Brethren Court Vote_lcap2The Brethren Court Voting_bar2The Brethren Court Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
The Brethren Court Vote_lcap2The Brethren Court Voting_bar2The Brethren Court Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Brethren Court

2 posters

Go down

The Brethren Court Empty Re: The Brethren Court

Post by John Wipeass Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Crim spoke of something like this, "The Last Alliance" he called it, with 13 major guilds allied together, is this what you are talking about, because several months ago me and my freind John O'Martin visited the "Last Alliance" meeting, just wondering if this was what you were talking about.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

https://roguesoffortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Brethren Court Empty The Brethren Court

Post by Linds Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 pm

What is the Brethren Court?:
For the passed few months a gathering of guilds has been taking place with the purpose to think up ideas for player held events. Events that will make game play more fun for all those mates with max skills and nothing to do! Let’s face it, Disney has limited the amount activities mates can do at high levels, and so, to combat this cycle of boredom, a new wind is blowing.
The ideas set forth by certain Guild Masters, coming together, creating new activities for mates to participate in has led to the formation of The Brethren Court. An alliance of guilds seeking to make a difference for the sake of having FUN! Welcome to any pirate wanting to experience a different side to the game. Guilds represented in the Court have agreed to do their part to for this vision to become history in the making.

Last night, Zeke, Dog and I were able to go represent our guild at this meeting. It was really a cool sight to see and really exciting.

There were a couple motions made, I think this was a great start and a fun way to get all the guilds together, similar to the movie, to make our voices heard.

There was a race after the meeting that we did not participate in this time. But something that we can all look forward to next meeting.

If you want to learn more, there is a thread on POF.

Can't wait for the next one Smile
Linds
Linds
Secretary of the Guild

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum