Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Vote_lcap2Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Voting_bar2Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Vote_lcap2Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Voting_bar2Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues

3 posters

Go down

Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Empty Re: Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues

Post by John Wipeass Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

Ok Marc, best of luck in whatever you decide to do from here.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

https://roguesoffortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Empty Aye Marc is still in

Post by Marc Rigwallace Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 am

Marc is still in the guild.

So I did not leave totally.We are almost at 500 members so no real need for my position, it will fade away just like Eric.lol Give a week and no one will ever know he was in .

Between Zeke,John,Linds you all have a good handle on things I really did not do much .So I can fee up some space for someone else to move up in rank.

Marc is still in the guild !

Thanks
Eric MacFoote
Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Empty Re: Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues

Post by John Wipeass Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 am

Wait, you said nothing about Marc, so your still gonna do him in the Rogues right?
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

https://roguesoffortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Why you leaving us? Yer a cadre officer man, I need you.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues Empty Eric/Resigning from officer of the Rogues

Post by Marc Rigwallace Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

Eric MacFoote is resigning from the Rogues.

We are almost at our 500 members. My job is done here!

Its been a good 2 years plus here with the Rogues.I think its time I move on.

Good luck to all.

Thank you Zeke its been great!!

Eric MacFoote
Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down