Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
for all new officers Vote_lcap2for all new officers Voting_bar2for all new officers Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
for all new officers Vote_lcap2for all new officers Voting_bar2for all new officers Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

for all new officers

3 posters

Go down

for all new officers Empty Re: for all new officers

Post by charlesgunfury Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Agrees.

im on at least every weekend sometime during the week
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Warhawk Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm

well put sis lol Very Happy
Will Warhawk
Will Warhawk
First Mate

Back to top Go down

for all new officers Empty for all new officers

Post by Rosa Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 pm

I relize there not been a few top guild officers on much but As i am a new officer and a captian i well do my best to help you out and i think we should start to work to gather on pvp so we can get use to working to gather so i put it in the air you all make the choice up and say hi to some of the new people who joined us don't be ruded

Rosa
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down