Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Vote_lcap2Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Voting_bar2Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Vote_lcap2Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Voting_bar2Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild!

2 posters

Go down

Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Empty Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild!

Post by Marc Rigwallace Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:20 am

1. Always be nice.(no matter if another guild member or pirate is in your face.Just remember the nicer you are the more it will effect them knowing that they can not get to you).

2.Help whenever and with whatever you can.(Ask over guild chat to see if anyone needs help with anything.Or if you are just standing around watching others talk and some unknown pirate that is not in your guild needs help offer to help them).

3.Offer ideas to the higher ranking officers and or the guild master.(Give higher ups ideas on a fun guild event or an idea on how something might help the guild run more smooth).

4. Help to defuses a bad situation.(If you can offer an outside view of what has been going on about the subject.If the parties involved show no respect to you wanting or trying to help move on.If they switch and are rude to you now after you tried to help log off for a while and let things cool down).

This is what I live by! If I dont get pulled into different things that could get me or you banned from the game.I must say it has worked for me,/happy to say I have never been banned!

Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild! Empty Re: Become the best pirate you can for the good of your guild!

Post by Dog Shit Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 am

Nice set of guidelines there Marc, I lack in some of those though, hopefully that change soon for myself and others so we can make this the best guild in the Caribbean.
Dog Shit
Dog Shit
Sailing Master

Back to top Go down