Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
The GM's Journal Vote_lcap2The GM's Journal Voting_bar2The GM's Journal Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
The GM's Journal Vote_lcap2The GM's Journal Voting_bar2The GM's Journal Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The GM's Journal

Go down

The GM's Journal Empty The GM's Journal

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 am

Figured i'd start anew on here.

4/29/09:
As we celebrate 10 months, I'm just in awe. With a great crew of officers, and loyal members, I just have to stop and cry. I'm so proud to be the gm, and wish I could be on today. However, since I'm not, sink a few ships, kill darkhart, and have a few drinks for me.

Zeke
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

The GM's Journal Empty Re: The GM's Journal

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Wed May 06, 2009 11:06 am

5/6/09

Howdy!!! I'm home sick, I keep vomiting. Oh well, y'all don't need to know that. Anyway, I say something y'all might like. The level 6 weapons can be found.
here
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 pm

6/2/09
Well, we're close to a year now. With over 200 members, and mroe arriving each day, I'd say we're doing good. It's great to log on everyday with a guild like this. You guys are one in a trillion.

Well, i'll spoil the surprise for some. I have a few awards I give out when we have these ceremonies.

Lifetime Achievement - An award for the member who has bettered the guild and themself the most in the 6 months we have had since the last awards.
The recepient - Marc Rigwallace

Partners Award - For me mates. My friends within the guild that are the people I sit and talk with when I need to vent.
Recepients - Marc Rigwallace, Jason, Linds Jayspice

Finally, the award that means the most to me
Founders/Senior Members - Since I only have two founders, the senior members also get to be included. Thank you all for hanging in through the good and the bad.
Recepients - Jason, JW, Marc Rig, Geo, Soda... to name a few.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 am

6/11/09
A new color for a new era. We're almost at 300 members, and I couldn't be prouder. Gotta great group of officers, and the new Junior Officer program. Looking forward to celebrating a year of Rogues, hopefully with a brand new pof sub-forum.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 am

6/14/09
Well, we lost out on our second attempt at a subforum. Don't be mad at anyone else but us. We choose not to get active, and that's fine. We can still get one. We just need to get a few more people active on there.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

The GM's Journal Empty What makes us a good guild?

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Hmm, how can I answer this. There is no set answer, but a combination of many. We march to the beat of a different drum. We're not a specific guild, but we do what we want, within reason of course. Also, we aren't a set age limit guild, and we have fun. Basically, we are different, but we are better, at least in my humble opinion.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down