Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Vice GM's Journal Vote_lcap2Vice GM's Journal Voting_bar2Vice GM's Journal Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Vice GM's Journal Vote_lcap2Vice GM's Journal Voting_bar2Vice GM's Journal Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vice GM's Journal

Go down

Vice GM's Journal Empty Chief of Guild Operations Journal

Post by John Wipeass Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 am

6/10/09 - Moving Along

I am very impressed with the exceptional quality of our guild, we have and are still building a great community for Pirates Online. We are growing at a fast rate, so fast even, that it's hard for me to keep up. I'd like to give Dog Ironbain and Marc Rigwallace a round of applause for the many new recruits that we have been getting in the past few months. Currenlty, the guildmaster and myself are working on building up our Junior Officer program. I believe this will help us find tomorrow's helping officers today, and this is a great way to give pirates a look at what it takes to be an officer in the Rogues. I hope that we continue this program, I am enjoying watching these pirates interact in our guild, and I hope it continues.

Chief of Guild Operations,
John W.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

https://roguesoffortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vice GM's Journal Empty Re: Vice GM's Journal

Post by John Wipeass Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

6/28/09 - Summer Heat, Rogues of Fortune growing

I am glad to see the guild growing, and I am glad to be able to play a large role in the developement of this guild, but, we are approaching the 400 member milestone, and with 400 members, comes a lot of responsibility for the officers. To help make things easier, lets all try to get everyone we can active on thise site, it will make things a lot easier.

Chief of Guild Operations,

John W.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wipeass Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm happy with where we are at, I'm proud of all of you Rogues for helping us get here, personally I never thought I'd make it all the way to being the Vice Guildmaster of the Best guild ever, but somehow I got this opportunity and I'm proud to be a part of it. I love you guys you are all rogues, you are all awesome.

- John W.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down