Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Something to say... Vote_lcap2Something to say... Voting_bar2Something to say... Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Something to say... Vote_lcap2Something to say... Voting_bar2Something to say... Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Something to say...

Go down

Something to say... Empty Something to say...

Post by Johnny T. Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm

I have been off of the game for a little now (when I did get on it wasn't for long, and was never when others were on), a friend got me started playing this game on the computer.

Came on for a little today, planning on/trying to come on more.

Oh, and found something out.

About a year or 2 ago probably was the last time I signed up for Test Server Access.
Well, I never got an e-mail or message about having access to the Test Server so never thought about it. But today, I was looking around the Pirates Online Website, and found a link to the Test Server.

Turns out I've had Test Server access all this time, and just figured it out now.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Johnny T.
Johnny T.
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum