Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Guild Events Vote_lcap2Guild Events Voting_bar2Guild Events Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guild Events

2 posters

Go down

Guild Events Empty Fun Times & Guild Meeting

Post by Black Inferno Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Took some screenshots of our adventures on Friday. First we gathered the crew: Commodore Zeke, Jade, Johnny Rigmenace, Reddog, Samuel Pugsmythe & myself (am I missing anyone?) and took to the seas! Zeke was the captain and we went after the EITC fleets, QAR, other ships I can't remember lol. But anyways we plundered sunk some hunters etc. Then Zeke declared a party at the King's Arm on Tortuga when we ported:
Guild Events Tavern10
Tavern party

Guild Events Tavern11
Zeke embracing his feminine side j/k Wink as he happens to be pink here

We also all did 2 invasions one on Tortuga and one on Padres. After that C. Zeke held a guild meeting which we had through a lookout poker game. I felt like a noob since I had never been to one of these underground poker thingies so that was exciting Very Happy lol. Zek brought up 3 main topics which all voted on: (1) promoting all members to veterans so they can invite others (2) the official guild meeting hall/place for ROF (Lookout parlour game) & (3) guild event planning (Johnny & Jade).
Guild Events Zekepo10
Zeke @ the podium

Guild Events Rofmee12
Meeting

Black Inferno
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Guild Events Empty Guild Events

Post by Johnny T. Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:34 pm

I have seen several guild members on lately. Today's unplanned party for my pirate, Christopher Bridgebatten, that I am deleting went well. ( didn't plan it until today, in the game, when I was talking to Black Inferno about it)

I don't know if anyone looks on here anymore, but I would like to do more events like this.

( We went out, sunk the Queen Anne Revenge, and then took out many Hunters. Them we sailed again, trying for QAR, but missed it, so sank random ships and flag Colossus. Then we got a small group and did Cannon Defence. Me, Samuel Pugsmythe, Black Inferno and Benjamin Sharkfitte took part in the event, including 1 non-guild friend, Christopher Badswain )

We talked about doing a mastering party for Captain Imp. Right now only includes party at a tavern where we can play music. Any other ideas and possibly dates for it would be appreciated.
Johnny T.
Johnny T.
First Mate

Back to top Go down