Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Vote_lcap2PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Voting_bar2PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Vote_lcap2PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Voting_bar2PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES

3 posters

Go down

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Empty Re: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES

Post by charlesgunfury Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

I just flat out quit this game lol
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Empty Re: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES

Post by Johnny T. Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Want to see the movie, a friend went to see it and told me about it.

I have sunk Queen Anne's Revenge several times (with a good public crew), since its release its been hard to log on.

Last 2 times I was on, Black Inferno was also there.

Last edited by Johnny T. on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny T.
Johnny T.
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by charlesgunfury Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Goin to see it this thursday
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES Empty PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-ON STRANGER TIDES

Post by Captain Hicter Nathel Dec Sat May 21, 2011 10:58 am

DUDES PIRATES 4 WAS EPIC!!!!!!
a Must see
all to hell we must sail gents
Captain Hicter Nathel Dec
Captain Hicter Nathel Dec
Cabin Boy

http://hicterdeckmen@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down