Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Rogue of the week not for officers? Vote_lcap2Rogue of the week not for officers? Voting_bar2Rogue of the week not for officers? Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Rogue of the week not for officers? Vote_lcap2Rogue of the week not for officers? Voting_bar2Rogue of the week not for officers? Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rogue of the week not for officers?

3 posters

Go down

Rogue of the week not for officers? Empty Re: Rogue of the week not for officers?

Post by John Wipeass Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 am

I like the idea, and i think it is a good one, however, anyone who does their best every day to help the guild i think should deserve it, but i do see what you are saying Marc.
John Wipeass
John Wipeass
Vice Guildmaster

https://roguesoffortune.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rogue of the week not for officers? Empty Re: Rogue of the week not for officers?

Post by Linds Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

I actually dont know what to think about this... I think that anyone is open for it if they show it...
Linds
Linds
Secretary of the Guild

Back to top Go down

Rogue of the week not for officers? Empty Feed back please

Post by Marc Rigwallace Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Need some feed back on this everybody?

Really from the boss.

Thanks
Marc
Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Rogue of the week not for officers? Empty Rogue of the week not for officers?

Post by Marc Rigwallace Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 am

Maybe we should take all officers out of the running for Rogue of the week.We should us this for only members to boost there thoughts/wanting to help and being nice. And to give all members something to work for.

The payoff for this : Maybe we give to him or her the use of a level 40 for a night or the use of a level 40 ship for the night.

We as officers should want to promote the lower levels to do there best and be happy in the guild this is what we are here for. We do not need to expect anything for this honor.

Marc Rigwallace/AKA Eric
Marc Rigwallace
Marc Rigwallace
Chief of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down