Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
Goodbye to Romance Vote_lcap2Goodbye to Romance Voting_bar2Goodbye to Romance Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
Goodbye to Romance Vote_lcap2Goodbye to Romance Voting_bar2Goodbye to Romance Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Goodbye to Romance

+2
Kelly Young
Slash
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye to Romance Empty Re: Goodbye to Romance

Post by charlesgunfury Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Wow now i read these post no wonder u havent been on well m srry that i didnt say bye ( bye) xD ;(
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Warhawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Sad ugh i might not be on very much now. Ill be in depression for a while so just lay off of me plz. Ill try to be mysefl but idk wat im coing to do so i might not be in my good moods. Sad im going to miss u baby. I love u now and forever. Have fun with ur band hope u do well.
Will Warhawk
Will Warhawk
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Slash, we all have to follow what we believe is the best choice. You can really do something with yer band, and you need to go for it. Take a few chances, and have some fun.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Goodbye to Romance Empty gfhjkjlk;hgf

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:21 am

yea slash come viset sometime What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Shit Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Bye slash Sad
You'll be missed.... Sad
Good luck with whatever life brings you, and come visit everyone on pirates every now and then Very Happy
Dog Shit
Dog Shit
Sailing Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Young Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 pm

hey yea this is sad Sad but slash...... if u give me an EP or a single or an album 1se u guys hav recoreded something..................... ill make u guys famous in MT Very Happy WHICH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER COME AND TOUR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy good luck in the music world.... i know u guys will make it
Kelly Young
Kelly Young
Landlubber

Location : somewhere where its been snowing every week for 4 months

Back to top Go down

Goodbye to Romance Empty ITS VARY SAD

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 pm

THAT IS SO SAD HER LAST WORDS WERE will i will always love you and remember you Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm

that was sad i dont say that to every goodbye , it made me sad i think there was half a tear in there Sad yea so im made of stone Cool

Last edited by mister5544 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goodbye to Romance Empty Goodbye to Romance

Post by Slash Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm

You guys are probably thinking, Slash, what up with the title? Well it's a song by Ozzy, actually by Randy Rhoads. Randy was by far the best guitarist in the world...until the day he died. You can imagine the pain this caused Ozzy. To this day it still brings tears to his eyes to perform this song in concert. It's a song about saying goodbye to friends, and well, that's what I'm doing right now.

As you all know, I went to Spain for 2 weeks and I absolutely loved it. I was a little hesitant to go because I only knew one person who was going. But while I was there, I met someone in my group. From the moment I looked at him I knew I had to meet him. I don't know what is was about him, but I knew we would get along. And we did, he changed my life. We are exactly the same, we both love Ozzy and Slash and love to play guitar. We spent every second of that trip together, nothing could separate us. After the trip, we didn’t want to lose this new friendship so we got together a lot afterwards and eventually we grew so close that we were best friends. We could sit in my room and play guitar for hours on end and we decided that we were going to change the world, just like Ozzy did.
So now that you know why I haven’t been on that much, you have a right to know why I’m quitting Pirates.
About a week before I went to Spain the guild started to become extremely annoying, like to the point where I had to log off because of headaches. What was with you guys? Yall on drugs? Well I don't know but it got worse after I came back. It came to the point where I would get on and either be ignored or my conversations would be lost with all the nonsense. But this isn’t the only reason why I’m leaving.
I need to focus on my band. I have my friend over almost everyday so we can practice. We are serious about making it big because this is our dream. We are very busy and we have a couple of small gigs coming up. We are extremely busy and I have not found the time to get on. Also, I am switching schools this fall so that is just going to add to my stress level.
I am very sorry to leave you guys on such short notice. I have made many friends on this game and a lot of you I will always remember.

Will, I am so sorry to leave you like this. I never thought I would be the one to hurt you. I will always love you. You will always be my best friend...my bro. I guess you can say that I really do give love a bad name.

*~*~*Rogues of Fortune, I say goodbye~*~*~*~*
Sad

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Slash
Slash
Seadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: