Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
A message from Henry Vote_lcap2A message from Henry Voting_bar2A message from Henry Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
A message from Henry Vote_lcap2A message from Henry Voting_bar2A message from Henry Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A message from Henry

+2
charlesgunfury
Henry Jones
6 posters

Go down

A message from Henry Empty Re: A message from Henry

Post by Will Warhawk Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 pm

aww ill miss ya henny even tho we were really weird around each other but ill still miss ya man hope u can visit or come back sometime Very Happy Smile

MISS YA HENNY Sad Sad Sad
Will Warhawk
Will Warhawk
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by mister Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

i know we fight some time but good luck anyway Smile

mister
Seadog

Back to top Go down

Post by mister Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm

were u think u goin boy ?

mister
Seadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 am

Sad See ya Henny...

You are awesome and totally cool and will always be my "Big Bro" Very Happy

Take care kiddo and stay cool Smile

And come say hi to us every once in a while... And yes, THE ROGUES LIVE ON!!! xoxox
Linds
Linds
Secretary of the Guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Jones Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm sorry im leaving you i might come back later on in about 5-6 months or not so don't get your hopes up..
Henry Jones
Henry Jones
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Commodore SHITHEAD Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Yes, the guild is going to go up in a pile of smoke. Henry and John have left. I'll miss both of them greatly, but do you not see the big picture? I'm still here, linds, marc, jason, and numerous others are still here. Keep looking at the positive.
Commodore SHITHEAD
Commodore SHITHEAD
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by charlesgunfury Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm

OMG not henry to noi this cant be right fist john then henry wat is this guild going to end up as i pile of smoke i will miss you hen if you would reply to this using privite message on mine please thank you Very Happy
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

A message from Henry Empty A message from Henry

Post by Henry Jones Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 am

I'm Henry Jones, many of you in the guild already know me but if u havent, well i wasnt the brightest or the coolest or the wisest... i was a trouble maker to Zeke, John, and Dog... I joined the Rogues sometime in January or Feb.. anyways... I'm Leaving Potco.. I've had a great time in Pirates online.. it's just the game has gotten old and time for me too move on... what i'm trying to say is you guys were my best friends in that game.. i don't care if ya hated me like Zeke for example.. we weren't tight friends but i knew we were friends and i'm glad we were even though i called him a cuss word when i came into the guild... i should of never said it in the first place.. but that's the past.. i just want to tell the people that read this message that Thank You... for everything ya did. I was proud to be a Rogue.

I hope a few of you read this that will mean so much to me. God Bless all of You.

And lastly the reason i was the wacky one in the guild was i followed this quote no matter what Zeke said i still follow it

" Monkey see, Monkey do "

Thank You all, Farwell, You were my Best Friends
Signed, Henry Jones

P.S. Long Live Rogues of Fortune!! pirat
Henry Jones
Henry Jones
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down