Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rogues of Fortune
Thank you for logging onto the Rogues of Fortune guild website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogues of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
charlesgunfury (196)
I am sadly leaving POTCO Vote_lcap2I am sadly leaving POTCO Voting_bar2I am sadly leaving POTCO Vote_rcap2 
Linds (193)
I am sadly leaving POTCO Vote_lcap2I am sadly leaving POTCO Voting_bar2I am sadly leaving POTCO Vote_rcap2 
Commodore SHITHEAD (185)
Will Warhawk (161)
John Wipeass (156)
Henry Jones (144)
Johnny T. (124)
Darksilver (97)
Dog Shit (85)
Chris BladeBreaker (36)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I am sadly leaving POTCO

3 posters

Go down

I am sadly leaving POTCO Empty Re: I am sadly leaving POTCO

Post by charlesgunfury Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

wut? johns back on O-o i didnt know this lol its been a while since ive played to.....
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny T. Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Always sad to see someone leave, but we understand. Gonna miss you being on, hope to see ya again when/if you decide to come back on.

Sad

and Henry Jones just asked earlier if I had seen you Dark, him and John Walker are back with unlimited access. William Warhawk got on again yesterday, with unlimited as well.

Me, Eric Warshot and Maxwell Murlock are on daily, and Kylee Killkenny was on again yesterday as well.

Slash was also seen on today for a little, basic access right now.

Again, we'll miss ya Dark, guild was great, and hopefully we can get it back up again. If so, hope to see ya back on again.

- waves goodbye -
Good luck to ya mate.

Last edited by Johnny T. on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny T.
Johnny T.
First Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by charlesgunfury Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

we understand dark we will miss u lol i was thinking on goin basic after i bought potbs but my parents let me have both so i lucked up, sadly i dont play potco as much Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
charlesgunfury
charlesgunfury
First Mate

Location : Away from the person that added all this BAD!!! stufff to my profile shame on u :(

http://www.roff.co.nr

Back to top Go down

I am sadly leaving POTCO Empty I am sadly leaving POTCO

Post by Darksilver Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:58 am

hey everyone, I'm sorry to say that im leaving POTCO unofficially. im gonna miss all u guys, ur a great bunch of ppl and ive never been in a better guild. I will come on every now and again though. Best of Luck to everyone and i hope we might see each other soon.

Darksilver
Darksilver
Darksilver
Sailing Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum